Beginner’s Guide to Design the Content Strategy
Anything that communicates or transfers meaningful information to a person.
Content strategy is about giving the message the best possible chance of reaching its intended audience.
Creation and Delivery :
- The content creator and their intention
- The audience needs and desires
- Channels and mediums the content lives in
- The people and process that produce the content
- Planning for and management of the content
Content Management Information Architecture
Content Audit -> Channels / Social Media
Competitive Analysis : Looking at your closest competitor to make sure you provide better content, that fills the gaps they have in their content.
People, Motivations and Goals : (Based on primary and secondary goal)
- Educate yourself on the project and its goals
- What makes this audience unique and how does it connected with your product / service
Education – Every Project is Unique :