Written By : Claire Chan Myae Thu and Deby Joevita
The personal development lays the groundwork for a lifetime of transformative philosophy.
A leadership philosophy that allows everyday people to create more opportunities, more solutions, more problem solving, and more creativity to make the world a better place. Influence others to become the leader within themselves. Given a chance to become a leader means having a chance for one’s personal growth.
We’ve all experienced ineffective leadership in our lives. Think of a time in your life when someone was put into an authority position but was not prepared for it. It is vitally important for managers to train members to adapt leadership skills so that every members are ready to take authority position when the time comes.
There will probably some who do not mind being led by the appointed manager and there would also be some who do not want to be led.
- As a first time manager, how you gonna approach to those who don’t see you as a true leader?
- Are you going to keep assigning or asking people to do the task just because you are now in the management position?
- Are you willing to blend with the team and contributing your input to the team to let the team know your value?
If you believe that management is just delegating the tasks, the first approach would be your choice. Leader or Boss or Manager; whatever we name it in the management position is more than just title, more than delegating the tasks. It is more about creating the better working environment with the help of effective leaders.
Most importantly, leaving our ego behind the door to become a great leader. It is crucial for leader or people who would like to lead to know themselves to grow personally. It is about the team, not about oneself or leader-self.
This is such common problem in today society. We need to begin a lifetime journey of personal development by producing more legacy within ourselves, creating significant growth, and delivering impact with our works.
Why do you need to build your legacy :
- Unlimited opportunities for personal growth
- Higher cooperations and team performance
- Generate loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Increase productivity and accountability with people around you
- Inspire a significant growth to your purpose in the universe
- Build your leadership presence and influence
- Transform your life into objects of the right mindset
- Create intention and more focus, willingness to learn how to lead.
Most importantly, Be Very Open-Minded. If you are not yet, try to be. It’s all about learning how to be Generous, Creative, and Innovative in every aspect of your life.