Savvy UX Summit 2019, Bangkok, Thailand – User Experience is the new paradigm to maintain competitive advantages in the market
“$1 Invested in UX give $100 in returns” How do you measure and prove this statement?
🔥Business need user insight report, based on the number and right data. The Data transforms the experience and gives broader view of the customer insight.
User Experience + Data + Business = Storytelling and Strategy
Customer centricity is the key:
- Have a strategic vision to guide you
- Take an ‘outside in’ perspective on your business that’s data informed
- Research, test, learn, and adjust as necessary.
- Build a product that helps and inspires customers long-term.
- Learn to love your customers and business.
Research and Design Synthesis: Meeting the customer needs and build experience according to that needs.
UX Talent = Skillsets + Mindset
Brainstorming / Making a lot of choices, build on other people’s ideas.
Visualising your ideas in short time.
Make an idea tangible, experience it and learn more
Product + Excellence = The practice of creating and outstanding object or service to serve a need or satisfy a wants.
Education System + Collaborate together + New Values = ROI $$$ Generated
- Don’t show UX Process first
- Get Data that support your strategy first
- Find ways to collaborate to make experiences.
Critical User Journey = User role (Who is my user, what is their context) + Goal (What is customer wants)
“What you measure is what you get.” Data informed.
- Align on product excellence means
- Know your users
- Teach people how to fish.
Innovate for the scale of startup. Design for the scale of enterprise.
- Work hard and show the results before the power is given
- Create value, find ways, design the visibility, show them the way.
- Build the case of UX, show leadershop, long-term usage of the product
- Talk the business language, instead of UX Jargons
- Tell good story, real story. Quality of the story.
- Failure is a good things because it opens to your learning
- Mistake is an opportunity to learn to become successful
- Not necessary failure but finding different path
- Leadership, environment, what’s my personal purpose?
- Make sure you learn from the same mistake.
- UX Superpower think holistically and brings everything together, create the story
- Challenge assumption. As the right questions
- Don’t fear change, expand your skillsets beyond what you can read today.