Visionary Innovation, The idea of FREEDOM INNOVATION
How to make Design at the Center of the Innovation :
- Freedom to fail
- Freedom to act
- Freedom to organise and reorganise
- Freedom to operate
- Freedom to attack, self-disrupt with our own idea
Intimate Design – Get closer to people
- Get Current – communicate continuously
- Go Interactive – Workshop & Collaboration
- Go Ambient (Immediate surrounding or something) – Immersion (Deep involvement in something) & Stimulating (Encouraging interest or enthusiasm)
Design the Impact, NOT the Product
Iterative : rule that can be applied repeatedly / frequently.
The Product : Detailed design, production engineering, manufacturing ramp, & hit sales target
The Impact : Create core strategy, build brand foundation, ramp design capabilities, find product-market fit, & jumpstart community outreach.
Information Architecture Questions :
- How do we structure content for easy access and understanding?
- What is the nature of each piece of content?
- How do we accommodate each piece of content?
- What is the next thing the audience will look for or need?
THE NEXT BIG – The voice and tone of a brand should be AUTHENTIC & CONSISTENT – Build connection that matters (Brand Personality)
Style Guide : The manual for content creation : How does the content should be written or presented for overall look, feel, and experience of the project.
Design Sprint is a process that serves our purpose, not the other way round : Build Prototype – Learn (from shitty idea to shinny idea)
Subscribe for update to #D3BYIDEAS
Share The Big Idea :