“$1 Invested in UX give $100 in returns” How do you measure and prove this statement?
🔥Business need user insight report, based on the number and right data. The Data transforms the experience and gives broader view of the customer insight.
User Experience + Data + Business = Storytelling and Strategy
Customer centricity is the key:
- Have a strategic vision to guide you
- Take an ‘outside in’ perspective on your business that’s data informed
- Research, test, learn, and adjust as necessary.
- Build a product that helps and inspires customers long-term.
- Learn to love your customers and business.
Research and Design Synthesis: Meeting the customer needs and build experience according to that needs.
Value in Design, Diversity in Strength.
Value delivering over perfection. Continual Learning.
UX Talent = Skillsets + Mindset
Brainstorming / Making a lot of choices, build on other people’s ideas.
Visualising your ideas in short time.
Make an idea tangible, experience it and learn more
How do you deliver the insights to the people who are not UX?
Product + Excellence = The practice of creating and outstanding object or service to serve a need or satisfy a wants.
“Product excellence is NOT a checklist. It is a culture.”
What does UX Means to you? And how you apply it in your job? How does it impact the business?
Design Education = How to turn complex informations into experiences (not only beautiful drawing)
Education System + Collaborate together + New Values = ROI $$$ Generated
Having the big picture on the mind (Strategic & Execution):
- Don’t show UX Process first
- Get Data that support your strategy first
- Find ways to collaborate to make experiences.
Critical User Journey = User role (Who is my user, what is their context) + Goal (What is customer wants)
“What you measure is what you get.” Data informed.
“Ask a lot of why and say No if necessary.”
- Align on product excellence means
- Know your users
- Teach people how to fish.
Power distance: The extent to which the less powerful members of institution and organisations within country being perceived (Values and numbers, dimension)
Design and Development: How does user from different countries are gonna use that.
Design Practitioners: Getting through the process of getting good at something.
Design for performance: User performance & Business performance
Comparative value in development approaches: Results of using all the ingredients for success, experimentally strategically, catalyse your transformation
Innovate for the scale of startup. Design for the scale of enterprise.
1. How do you convince the value of UX?
- Work hard and show the results before the power is given
- Create value, find ways, design the visibility, show them the way.
- Build the case of UX, show leadershop, long-term usage of the product
- Talk the business language, instead of UX Jargons
- Tell good story, real story. Quality of the story.
2. What makes you keep innovate day after day after failing?
- Failure is a good things because it opens to your learning
- Mistake is an opportunity to learn to become successful
- Not necessary failure but finding different path
- Leadership, environment, what’s my personal purpose?
- Make sure you learn from the same mistake.
3. One biggest – key takeaways for UX Designers?
Designers, look at something and ask, “Why is it like that?”
- UX Superpower think holistically and brings everything together, create the story
- Challenge assumption. As the right questions
- Don’t fear change, expand your skillsets beyond what you can read today.
Be Bold. Challenge Yourself. Go Further.
Find ways to make it happen.
Flush your ego down the toilet, and listen more.
“Why these people (Stakeholders / managements / users) say no? What can you fix and learn from that situation.
Doing Research + Synergy better with transparency
Share The Big Idea :